WELCOME!!!!

I finally decided to have my own blog to give an insight about me and to get your thoughts.
I will try to keep this blog as updated as possible.
Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this blog.

Monday, April 30, 2012

I have no special talent but I am only passionately curious..



I have no special talent but I am only passionately curious.........Lot of memories associated with this poem and also the poet..

                                                Inside..!!


Whenever this time reminds me,
I feel life has become deceptive to me.
Life never taught me things
May be I was never made to learn.

People say whatever you hate, makes you stronger
For, failure takes you one step higher.
I am an example for failure
Sigh! It never made me strong.

The tomorrow that you owe never comes,
I wonder how people find you happy
When you are killed inside
Isn’t it something?

God! I do not want to be stronger
Please do not make me a revelation all the time
Enough of testing on me, I can’t take this anymore
Just make me lucky one last time

Show some light to my inside!!


1 comment: