WELCOME!!!!

I finally decided to have my own blog to give an insight about me and to get your thoughts.
I will try to keep this blog as updated as possible.
Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this blog.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

It will never happen again.! ( I think so..) :)

I knew this girl, but I always chose to remain away from her, for she had weird group of people lingering around her, and honestly, she had a real peculiar style of laughing. It was during the final year of engineering, I happened to get formally introduced to her through my childhood friend.

I then, dunno how, we happened to meet again. I still remember the day, I first went near her house to pick her. That was the first time she sat with me on my vehicle. (Lucky girl, from then she is been getting this opportunity to enjoy the activa rides!). I think, I said, god.. your roads are terrible. Man,. It was so damn dusty! We even planned a birthday for our friend together. we went shopping for the gift and to my surprise she actually considered my opinion. From then, she was officially my friend.  

Days rolled by, and the bonding became even more intense. We met every single day. We started going for walks to the stadium, every day to lose those extra kilos she had and still continues to have. ( and poor me, I had to walk along with her)

I still remember the day when I said, see there goes an aircraft up in the sky, and she looks up and sees it and says.. wow! Can u believe it.. :P

But, let me cut this crap now and come to the point. That’s how she wants me to be now. Huh!Techie.. no time to even take a chill pill and ends up taking all her frustrations on poor people who love her like mad, and that makes me the worst affected.
Where do I even begin? I suppose saying “I’m sorry” is a start.
I’m sorry.
Looking back, I can’t believe that I repeated the same mistake, yet again. (ok, I know ull ask me to tell what my mistake is. “yes, I didn’t pick ur call, and its not the first time Im doing this)
But I suppose hindsight is always 20/20. I am stupid and I wasn’t the friend that you expected me to be. Even if I explain my actions, it still doesn’t justify that I do some pretty hurtful things. I hope you can forgive me for what I did and put this matter behind us. I treasure our friendship and all the things we’ve done and been through. And hopefully, what transpired can become one of those incidents that make our bond stronger than ever.  If you have anything on your mind regarding this, please feel free to share it. I promise to listen to all your repeated scolding’s, before I speak. ( Although, I am tired. Please pick new words this time.. :P) It’s the least I could do if you’re willing to forgive me. You know how to contact me.
Till date I do not know why we are even friends! I love you Boddi..

No comments:

Post a Comment