WELCOME!!!!

I finally decided to have my own blog to give an insight about me and to get your thoughts.
I will try to keep this blog as updated as possible.
Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this blog.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Life is.. ah...what is it?!?!??!

Recent events in my life have taught me that the best thing to do in any situation is just to love people. So often we go through life and we don't really take the time to just simply love people. Rather than looking at a person and imagining, “what the heck she thinks of herself by dressing like that!!” I mean, why are you even bothered. It is absolutely none of your shit business.
If you can relate to me in this way, then it’s now time to realize.
Don't just pretend that you love others. Really love them. Its asking God to bless them. Love doesn't mean holding hands and kissing.
I've started to see in my life that as I open up to love people, it's amazing at how things have changed my life in the recent years. Getting appreciated from people for what you are as a human is some kind of a feeling that could not be replaced by anything else. Life is virtual reality game where you interact in the virtual reality environment. People are the spice of life. There is no faceless person in this world, everyone has a story, with twists and turns and suspense and twist endings and lots of crazy fun shit.
If u agree that life is a game, If you’re playing a game, there’s no point getting over-frustrated when things don’t go your way. You’d be crazy to spend your whole life harboring a grudge against another player, or kicking yourself for making a wrong move somewhere.
The same goes for this life we live. That doesn’t mean you can never be angry or sad. Actually, drama is an integral part of the game, and if your life is drama-free, try upping the difficulty level because there is seriously something wrong..
Love every surprise of your life. Accept it.. Your life will rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment