WELCOME!!!!

I finally decided to have my own blog to give an insight about me and to get your thoughts.
I will try to keep this blog as updated as possible.
Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this blog.

Friday, March 4, 2011

An Anonymous Letter..!!

I was just cleaning the mess out of my room and found this book in the book shelf.. I was just dusting the book when a letter dropped down from the book..It was an anonymous letter..and it read..
"My heart was taken by him... broken by him... and now it is into  pieces because of him."

I went ahead to read further..

"There are those times when you feel like nothing could possibly go your way. You look outside and feel that there is no way the world is still spinning the way it was when you were happy once. You try so hard to get past the emptiness that you feel within your soul but know that nothing is ever going to be the same. You hate knowing that the one person so special to you doesn't feel even a fraction of the emotions that seep from you, and you wish that there was a way to tell him.

I am lost, scared, and alone and I can't take it anymore. And the way he treats me is destroying me. He makes me feel like I mean so much to him but the very next minute I am dumped!
He holds such a vulnerable thing captive and that thing is my heart. He's so close to breaking it but so close to setting me free if I was willing to take it. It hurts to be so torn between so many emotions. I wish it could all just stop. I would do anything for him, because he means so much to me. It hurts me to know that one thing that brought a smile to my face and made me happy, is now gone.

I only wanted to know very clearly, if he has ever made me an option? If he were given an option to go out of my life, would he still hold my hand? I really wanted to know if it’s worth still hoping that one day, we could at least be the way we were...I still get goose bumps when I think about it.. It’s clear that we are not together and he totally has rejected me.

When we first started, I thought he would be different. But there are times when for a few minutes he makes me feel as though I actually meant something to someone. I made a choice to finally let go, because I can't stand the pain, it's time for my last tear to fall and smile again.

So... from now on... when he thinks of me... I am sure he feels that I could've been the best thing he ever had. While I was holding on, all he did was let go. Honestly, I really feel bad for people whose love I didn’t appreciate. May be they loved me true. One day I will look back and think... damn! That guy really did love me...

It's really painful to say goodbye to someone whom you don't want to let go but it’s even more painful to ask someone to stay if they never wanted to stay.
No matter what, I'm going to smile, because I do not want him to see me cry, and even if it kills me, I'm going to smile.

I hate the way I could never hate him. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you. Life sucks a lot of the time. But, I realised that, you know, if you can get through a heartbreak, you can get through almost anything.Time and time again, I forgave him. I've forgiven him for things that I swore to myself I'd never forgive someone for... and here he is, still hurting me, and I still forgave him.

Probably when I am gone, one day he will look back and he will see that he missed out on allot.
My heart was taken by him... broken by him... and now it is into pieces because of him. "

It was no less than reading a novel and I got so much involved in the letter that i didn't realize a tear rolling down my cheek.. I wanted to continue reading, but may be the girl chose to end her letter there.. An anonymous letter..

No comments:

Post a Comment