WELCOME!!!!

I finally decided to have my own blog to give an insight about me and to get your thoughts.
I will try to keep this blog as updated as possible.
Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this blog.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

A stroll down the memory lane!

Perhaps I just don’t give enough time to myself but I am happy! I said to myself. I have this weird way of forgetting things just because I don’t want to remember them. Does that mean I am running away?

It’s Christmas and had been to a mall and I see everyone clicking pictures with the Snowman, the Santa, and the Christmas tree along with their friends. I stood there for a minute and I realized, I was alone, but I said to myself yet again, I am happy!

I just happened to drive through that way and it took a stroll down the memory lane, recalling the good old happy days.  God! I was happy I said to myself. Did I just say I was? That freaked me out.

I came back home and I stumbled on the photographs, it kind of made me laugh and it took me way back, back down the memory lane. I saw happiness and pain. I was happy I thought... I am so gone astray. Where am I now? Sometimes I choose to not look back because that would make me realize that I am lost. I am now all by my own and would be lost at the pace at which life is taking me. It’s tearing me apart.  I get scared at times, is this all? 

I am petrified and I don’t want to look back down the memory lane... Coz I thought I was happy then. Yes, I was!

2 comments:

  1. i did not resist myself from commenting... yes some time even i feel the same, then i tell my self, memory is such a word that last with us for life long, happy or sad, good or bad, happy memory has to be cherished as u did by flipping pics and that movement u became happy right? than there is no point in saying u was happy..... say "u are happy " .. Life is what you make it darling... Celebrate the life with a smile always... and say "U R Happy" ... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Prajna for writing back to me. Well, I am a very positive person, and talking about being Happy, I am always a happy go lucky person, but its just a write up. Thanks though.. :)
      -Namratha

      Delete