WELCOME!!!!

I finally decided to have my own blog to give an insight about me and to get your thoughts.
I will try to keep this blog as updated as possible.
Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this blog.

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Yet Again!

But I’m not an open book! But may be I am a good listener .. may be people find solace in me and that’s why they tend to confide into me she thought  . 

She was clearing her attic and she found “the book”. She knew exactly what’s in there. She opened the book and found a dried rose. In no time she slipped into a different zone .

It’s very hard to be kind in this unfair, fake and selfish world she said to herself. 

After getting my heart broken and soul burnt multiple times, I realised it’s high time to be cold , practical and emotionless . But I cannot kill the purity in my heart coz it’s always beautiful to care for someone , to help someone , to make someone smile or just be there for someone . 

My god knows what I did , my god knows what I do..

Can I unchain myself, can I shed my baggage and be my pure self .. ..Can I come out of the dark and let my soul glimmer in hope ! 

Can I shower with my inherent warmth?

I want my soul to take over my scarred body..

Can I hear my heart whisper it’s alive again! 

I’m unsure if I’m ready to emotionally invest and to be vulnerable as it would break me..Yet again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment