WELCOME!!!!

I finally decided to have my own blog to give an insight about me and to get your thoughts.
I will try to keep this blog as updated as possible.
Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this blog.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

“Feelings are always purest in the hour of meeting and of farewell”.


A dedication to all my Dear Seniors!!

Every fresher enters the college with colorful dreams and expectations, and there is a whole new world in which he should be able to adapt, which is not going to happen without the help of seniors. Basically, each interaction a fresher has with his senior need not be a distressing or a harmful one. Every rule should be fit to the context, and shouldn’t be followed blindly and this is exactly what I learnt from my seniors.

Although I never had any interactions with the seniors till the beginning of the second semester, from the time I have known them, I have enjoyed every single day of being with them, be it the practice sessions, the matches, the IPR seminar, lunch or just chill pilling at our favorite spot IC!

I know that, as the days near, the fear of missing you will be more and more, sad but true, we have to stand here watching you, walking out the door. It’s true that I’ve only known you for a few short months, but I must admit, I’ve grown to love you. I’ll miss you seniors! 

Sometimes I just wonder, why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together?  Seriously,, I just hate these good-byes. 

Tomorrow is never guaranteed to anyone. There are high chances that today could be the last time to see your loved ones, which is why you mustn't wait; do it today. What if the tomorrow never arrives?!?
If that happens, I am sure you will be sorry you wasted the opportunity today to give a smile, a hug, a kiss, and grant them their last wish.

Keep your loved ones near you; tell them in their ears and to their faces how much you need them and love them. Love them and treat them well; take your time to tell them "I am sorry"; "forgive me", “I love you”, "please", "thank you", and all those loving words you know.
If you don’t have the courage, ask the Lord for wisdom and strength to express them. Show your friends and loved ones how important they are to you.

The fact of this post was to sum up just one thought: Seniors, I'm going to miss you. It has left my heart wrenched. I really don't want this to happen. But.. I will surely miss you all..

P.S. This post is written with special reference to the crying baby “Raksha”, Nelli Mari- “Nelson”, 
3 Idiots- “Asith, Zuheb, Soans”.. Hitler D-“Daksha”, the amazing throwball team and the volleyball team (both guys and gals) And.. btw.. please dont hesitate to leave your comments.. ;)

Love you all!! :)

1 comment:

  1. luv u dears...u juniors hv created some of the bestest memories ever for all of us....thank u for being such wonderful juniors...u brought tears in cring babies eyes again

    ReplyDelete