WELCOME!!!!

I finally decided to have my own blog to give an insight about me and to get your thoughts.
I will try to keep this blog as updated as possible.
Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this blog.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Escape in Issshhtyle.. !


It was one of those crazy days when I and Su.., used to go on rides almost every single day.
It was about 8 in the evening and we were heading back home from rigorous jogging. (Yep, those were the days when we were tremendously health conscious and were easily ten kgs lighter.)

Yea, coming back to the return journey, it was a one way road and I see a few vehicles stopped in the front. I indicated that to Su, who as usual was in her own world. She too realized that something was abnormal and by the time we both could make sense of what was actually happening, we were almost there! Unfortunately, I first happened to see the SI, a fat strict man. And then by the time I could imagine what he could do if we were caught, I see these two guys in civil dress, showing their sticks and asking me to stop.  And I had to stop.

Like the rest of the days, this time I was just not worried to stop my vehicle because , I had my smart DL to show off. I parked my vehicle in issshtyle, told Su, that “ill be back”. I bravely and proudly walked towards the inspector, and showed him my DL (as though it was not a DL rather, it was more like I was the special squad officer). He glanced through it and said, oh good, now get me your RC, Insurance and emission test certificate. He was still talking and I looked to my left, and I see this guy pleading with the SI, and the SI says, fine Rs. 500/-.  

Though, I was the one who rarely panic, this situation really freaked me out. I was not sure if I had those documents with me, and on top of it I was out without my parents’ permission! What the hell am I gonna do, if that fatty fines me! With so many thoughts hovering my mind I walked towards Su. She quickly realized there was something wrong. The first thing I did was opened the seat to check if the documents were there and my bad luck continued.. there was nothing at all! I looked at Su.., we exchanged looks, unlike the other days, she was my hope!

Now it was a do or die situation for us. Ok, we had to somehow find a way out. But there seemed no way out, because, the police were everywhere. So many of them.
I simply carried a cover in hand, which was actually a set of few photocopies of my notes :P, and pretended to wait in the line to get our documents cleared. After sometime, we pretended as though we had our documents cleared and walked back towards the vehicle, opened the seat and dumped the photocopies. We then started the vehicle and looked to our left, there was no one, looked to our right and two policemen were staring at us. With all courage, we said, “Aithala Sir?” (that’s it right) and he said aithu aithu( done) and we said thank you and sped from there in no time. Oh my God, and the way we screamed out of relief. It still gives me chills!

P.S. Though it was the only time I panicked, till date, whenever we pass that place, Su, never let go off a chance to pull my legs.

1 comment:

  1. haha.. wat a sight it was..Ninna mone thuthor .. :P
    Thanks panla yenk boddiii :D but awesome it was ;)
    Cheers RR..:D

    ReplyDelete