WELCOME!!!!

I finally decided to have my own blog to give an insight about me and to get your thoughts.
I will try to keep this blog as updated as possible.
Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this blog.

Thursday, March 9, 2023

You are not any other Big Star!

You came into my life in such expected circumstances.I think love finds you and not the other way around. It feels like we can touch stars with our feet while we are still on ground.

Problems are feeling lighter, and moon feels more brighter.

You are that nest on the tree, that’s home to birds. Looking at you smile makes me want that smile to forever stay.There is so much purity in every word you say that the shield around me has started to melt . I caught myself always singing a happy song and smiling often. It feels like there is nothing that can’t be healed.

I don’t really know what this means but just do me a favour, stay by me ,stay what you are , you are not any other big star on the sky but the moon himself ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment