WELCOME!!!!

I finally decided to have my own blog to give an insight about me and to get your thoughts.
I will try to keep this blog as updated as possible.
Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this blog.

Friday, November 2, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA..!! :)


Dearest Anna,

Today is your birthday and I would want you to know my innermost feelings. One thing you ought to know is that, I've always admired you.

Your method of caring, is perhaps the thing I love most about you, your deep thoughtful side and the way in which you present it, your unique though offensive ability to advise without pompous judgment, to subtly point at my mistakes and the direction I should take and of course the way you care for each of our family members, with your unique, steady, peaceful, but powerful love.  It makes you different from the rest.
We both are so different, and to be honest, it’s so hard to choose just one trait as my favorite when there are so many things to love about you. Your smile, your consistent quest for knowledge, your self-control, your intelligent thoughtfulness, and the list goes on and on.

It’s your birthday today. So I've grabbed the opportunity to tell you, how lucky I am not to have big brother like you, but to have you specifically as MY big brother and dear friend. There is no one else in this world like you, Anna. Though you are a hopelessly stern critic, you are wonderfully special and I love you immensely.
Happy Birthday.

Love,
Nammi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment