WELCOME!!!!

I finally decided to have my own blog to give an insight about me and to get your thoughts.
I will try to keep this blog as updated as possible.
Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this blog.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

We are F.R.I.E.N.D.S.!


I was walking from the gate towards the college. I see this monkey (My personified human friend) looking at me right from the minute we could actually start seeing each other. He was my senior and I hardly spoke to any of them, however he just somehow happened to my newly hi-bye friend. I looked at him, n smiled and he too smiled in return.

That smile costed me a lot.. ( I've been tolerating him ever-since then! :P)  He then pinged me.. however, I only thought that he had a crush on one of my friend’s and that is why he wanted to get to her through me. But only later, did I realize that the reality was far different. (Don’t worry; he didn’t have a crush on me or something) He thought I was different, since I was always on to my own, and thought that I was in some deep shit, and possibly wanted to help me out of it. (Beat that..) But in reality, he was the one who was in the deepest everrrrr shit. I do understand people and I always knew that there was so much mystery behind that ever smiling face. He laughed but his heart never laughed and I knew it and this is exactly I told him when we started talking. And stupid Nelson, (yes, he is the glorified personified monkey :P) had no choice but had to agree to it, and that’s how our journey of friendship began. Though he had loads of people around him all the time, I knew that he was alone and being there for him was my new goal.

We used to talk every day and he made it very clear  that he is not the one on whom, someone can rely upon, and kept exaggerating, that girls fall for him and the minute he realizes that, he would plainly walk out.  ( now come on, who said that I would rely on him, or who on earth said that I would fall for him!, ofcoz it was more like a donkey praising its own tail.. :P)
Hea hea, he got offended and he said, I bet that in another six months’ time, u will fall for me, I said.. waaaaaaat?! I took up the challenge and said that I shall pay you thousand bucks if that happens, and its implied to you as well.. And the bet still stands up..coz we are meant to be F.R.I.E.N.D.S.!

We spoke, we spoke and we spoke..and we speak..we speak n we still speak.. I was sometimes a strict teacher, sometimes a student friendly teacher for him, sometimes a good friend, and sometimes a terribly bad friend…(coz I kept yelling at him most of the times) and slowly I learnt almost everything about him and thus, eventually from just a mere friend he turned out to be one of my real good friends.(Go back to the dialogue.. "u r ma beeeeessssst friend"!)
Today on this day, I want to thank you for being there and damn… I so badly wanted to be in the same batch.. maybe this is the way it had to be… you are a wonderful person and one sincere request...please just catch hold of someone and get married soooooooon.. :P

P.S. You need to thank me, coz you finally you got a place in my blog.. :P and u know why I wrote it today, coz otherwise you will never read any of my posts... :P :P

No comments:

Post a Comment