WELCOME!!!!

I finally decided to have my own blog to give an insight about me and to get your thoughts.
I will try to keep this blog as updated as possible.
Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this blog.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

First check on my checklist.. :)



Dated back to my schooldays, there was a poem which spoke about the beauty of the very famous Jog falls and there is a line that says one has to see the jog falls before he/she dies.  But this is just one thing which people should do in their lifetime and I have a big list of things which I want to do in this lifetime.

And having a big list of “to-do” things and then actually fulfilling them gives you a felling which can’t be explained. Yes, I got this feeling when one of the things “to-do” in my wish list came true.

Grown in an environment where there were no gals around undoubtedly made me play games not with pretty looking dolls, rather I grew up playing cricket. Cricket was my favorite game and having my bro and dad who were great cricket fans, I too unknowingly followed them and thus became a huge cricket fan. Though I played cricket for years, never did I get a chance to play cricket match. (Hmmm... A gesture is more than enough to the wise) and for the ones who didn’t get it, yes, this was one of the “to-do” things of my wish list.

What better opportunity can I get when I am given the liberty to add games of your choice when you are conducting the inter-class matches? I being one of the sports coordinators decided to conduct the inter-class girl’s cricket match. Each one of them mocked at me listening to the idea. People even said that, “ultimately you will be the only one playing on the field”! I didn’t give up. I even had to face obstacles from the physical directors and some sadist’s spreading rumors like the match is cancelled and etc., etc... 

However, as we all know “A Strong Passion for anything will Ensure Success!”  And yes, the dates were fixed, the ground was booked, and the big day finally arrived. And I definitely had a strong passion for cricket and woooppaaa…It feels great... Not only because I have successfully conducted the match but also to emerge as winners!









No comments:

Post a Comment