WELCOME!!!!

I finally decided to have my own blog to give an insight about me and to get your thoughts.
I will try to keep this blog as updated as possible.
Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this blog.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Unsurpassed actual night adventure!

It was my study holidays and it was about 2 in the midnight and I was still up, busy preparing for my engineering semester exams. I was just about to wrap up and catch up with some sleep when I suddenly hear my pet Julie barking like never before. I quickly sensed that there was something wrong.  In a matter of few seconds I heard some weird sounds.. n number of thoughts came to my mind. I was wondering what that sound could possibly be and soon did I realize that there was something seriously wrong .. i knew there was someone there.. and Julie’s bark confirmed it for me.
Without wasting any time I quickly put on the lights of the garden and opened the window just to find out what was actually wrong. My parents too who were way too asleep were woken up to the sounds of Julie’s bark. My dad too quickly realized that there was something really wrong and he quietly opened the door only to find out that there were two thieves in the opposite compound. 

In no time, my dad stepped outside the house and the thieves nippily grasped that their game was up and ran for their lives. My dad went chasing them and my mom was a little paranoid with whatever was happening. I too then took my two wheeler and went chasing those rogues at 2 in the midnight and went looking for them almost to cover about half a mile.. But those crooks somehow managed to get through a deserted road and then escaped into the wild. After a tough chase, I and my dad then returned home only to find out that we had saved our neighbors from the theft but unfortunately had to let go off our brass pipe. I've always loved adventures and always loved the CID officer within me but this was the first encounter I've had with the real thieves. It was one of the unsurpassed actual night adventures I've ever had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment