WELCOME!!!!

I finally decided to have my own blog to give an insight about me and to get your thoughts.
I will try to keep this blog as updated as possible.
Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this blog.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

I have found relative peace in the darkness

Dear You,
Wish we could just be friends without allowing the feelings to creep in between us... I was so sure of not letting it happen to me.. 

I started dreaming again..from the moment I began developing feelings for you, I knew things were not going to be easy to deal with. I always told to myself that we are just friends, but I had already started seeing you in a different light but chose to keep that little secret within me...because I know I shouldn’t feel the way I do about you.. It's crazy to even think about it.

I was devastated that I ever said that to you.. I am shattered for the fact that I let out that little secret of mine when we both knew that would ruin everything between us.. I was blinded by my emotions and somehow spoke my heart. I can't help but wonder what is actually going through your heart.

I failed to understand how complicated the whole situation was for you, and now I feel terribly embarrassed by my actions. I don’t see any conversation happening between us. But i crave for those calls and messages. I may appear strong but mind you I am only holding myself back.. But then again to be honest, it’s getting difficult.. It is getting very difficult to cycle through all these emotions. It’s hard and it hurts. But I can get through this.. for feelings are all just temporary. 

Amidst the darkness..you somehow lit up my life but the truth is even that was temporary.  However I now know it's a lost cause and I have found relative peace in the darkness..!

Yours,
Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment