WELCOME!!!!

I finally decided to have my own blog to give an insight about me and to get your thoughts.
I will try to keep this blog as updated as possible.
Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this blog.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

If only...


"15 missed calls!!" I screamed. My heart raced when I saw all the calls I missed were from her.“She was getting back to normal”, I said to myself.

 I was even more worried when she didn't answer my calls. After a min my phone rang and it was her. “Hello”, she said. “Thank god”, I said to myself. “How are you?” I asked.  “You know why I called you, I am not fine!” she said. “This is not her usual tone” I thought.

 “Do I ask people to like me; do I ask them to be friendly to me or ask them to be a part of my life? I know I don’t. Then why do they want to be a part of my life and the very next second pretend as though I mean nothing at all to them. I mean what kind of people are they? Why can’t they understand that I am not like others and it’s not easy for me to take it each time someone does that to me” she said.

“I don’t really talk about myself be it pain or happiness nor anger. So what?? My life is not an open book and I don’t want it to be one of those kinds. Whenever it comes to them I am all ears both to their problems and happiness” she paused.

“If only they respected my space. If only they accepted and respected me for the way I am. If only, they knew that I too can have insecurities to face, love to contend, goals to attain and battles to fight, if only...” and she hung up.


1 comment:

  1. Hey there namratharao information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete