WELCOME!!!!

I finally decided to have my own blog to give an insight about me and to get your thoughts.
I will try to keep this blog as updated as possible.
Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this blog.

Monday, February 27, 2023

My Soul Recognises You

This time Manan was very emotional and serious “I know you won’t believe me Neeti, but there was an immediate positive connection I felt with you ! I have been able to share my feelings and vulnerabilities with you which I would never do with anyone else . My soul recognises you and I instinctively know that you are someone I have loved and trusted in the past.

Neeti was perplexed . She didn’t know what to say. Manan continued …

“From the day you've come into my life, I feel like dedicating my whole life to you. In such a short time ,you have taught me how to live and to love . You have beautified my whole life just with your aura. Just like how earth meets the sky, you complete me to eternity. You have taught me to love and live my life yet again ! 

I have never felt this way before.I would have never experienced this if not for you.  And now you are making it impossible for me to live without you.

For the way the events are unfolding , you would also have teach me to live without you”. Manan couldn’t stop a tear rolling down his cheeks.

He wanted to continue but just then his 5AM alarm went on. 

Manan woke up with a big smile on his face. It was so beautiful and real he thought to himself ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment